Wearing millinery at the tea table. Not using one's pastry fork. My oh my. However. I digress. Over tea Miss Lacie proposed a thrilling idea. To hold a show exclusively for one's Antique Wheeled Stuffies! New generation Wheeled copies of us Antique old ones are welcome to enter too.
A most agreeable idea. Quite top hole dearest Lacie. I 've named the show SCRUFFS in honour of our fine antique heritage. (As opposed to our Old Blighty dog show Crufts. Giggle.) It's to be held on Eric's blog with prizes for the winners! Tokens only I'm afraid, owing to Eric's wise countenance that War Rationing is still in force plus my pension allowance is somewhat small.
You will be able to vote for readers choice once the entries are posted. However, do remember Eric is the Supreme Judge. What will he be looking for? Dog knows. He's written such stricts rules, I do apologise dears. For some reason he wants to know every wheelies ambitions too. Stuff and nonsense. As if we were plotting some wheelie takeover . . . .
SCRUFFS RULES OF ENTRY. WRITTEN BY ERIC.
- FOR ORIGINAL WHEELIE ANTIQUES. THEIR YOUNGER GENERATION WHEELIES. PLUS WHEELIES THAT BLOG ON WHEELIE WEDNESDAY.
- Categories are Family Wheelie Groups & Single Wheelies. The same wheelie may be entered in both.
- Photo entries only. No wheeling over. Any of you. Ever.
- No photoshopping to be used on your entry. Pretty please.
- Considerable bonus points will be awarded for your photo creativity. For example :- Wheelie in an Unusual Situation. Best Use of a Pesky Wheelie.Wheelie showing off your Locality. Wheelie attempting Something Wheelie Dangerous. Haaaahaa!! Remember it's ME ERIC doing the judging of them horrid nuisances.
- One entry only per blog for Family Wheelie Groups.
- Two entries only per blog for Single Wheelies.
- What I bark. Goes. I can do what I like with your entry. Teehee. My judging is it. Final.
- Use the email link on my sidebar to send your entry photo by March 14th latest please and call the file attachment by your name.
- Please give a little information with your photo entry.
Miss Enid's entry might be like this : -
- Owners Name:- Eric
- Wheelies/Family Name:- Miss Enid Wheelie on Wheels/Eric's Wheelies
- Approximate age; - Ancient.
- Pedigree and Birthplace :- Pedigree Soft Toys of Ireland.
- Ambition : - To teach Matters of Etiquette to all dogs to bring about Wheelie World Peace.