Friday 9 May 2008

WIRE STRIP TEASE

Went to Brush Puppies for my Eric Spa Day this week. Had the full kittie 'n poodle;-

  • Removal of excess fur
  • Fur Straightening
  • Eyebrow Shaping
  • Total Restyle
  • Deep Wash + Luxury Condition + Blowdry
  • Manicure + Pedicure

    Yep all that and more.They even do Dogtox. Have a Full Monty on special offer this week if you fancy it. Mine almost was with the amount of wiries stripped out. For over 5 long HOURS. Gemma said I'm the most patient and chilled foxy she has ever met. Out-foxed you there then didn't I Gemma ? He,he!

    Afterwards me and the 2 leggeds went for a trot in Richmond Park to photograph my wiry handsomeness. Every single fuzzy-furry feature. In my formal-foxy-furnishings before dirt time arrived. Bout 30 minutes later. I obligingly posed as I was so darn wired. Momi,are you going to put the photos in my Dog Eared Photo Album? Want to take a look see?



    My Left Side. My best side I feel.



    My Right Side



    Oh, the shame. My Wispy Whiskers. I'm a failure on the Father Christmas Ho- Ho- Ho beardy front. Shall I go for extension on my next Spa Day?



    My Foxy Full Frontal



    Horizontal and Handsome

    Taken just before I made all you girlie's a Daisy Dog Chain to wear. Did you get it ok? After that I played the daisy game. Know how to play? Pick a daisy. Pull off a petal, bark she loves me, pull off another petal, bark she loves me not, and so on, until all the petals are pulled off. She loves me , she loves me . . . . .
    n o t, . . . .aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww.....




    Full side view. Fine Figure of a Foxy Boy. My aire- obics classes certainly did the trick. No Wide Fox Terrier here. Terrierific. Tons of terrier time to expand before joining The Substantial Wires Club. What treats lie ahead for me? Yum. Plenty, plenty, plenty.

    Now after studying these mugshots of me. . . errr....hmm, cough. Cough. Dogs. Kitties. Hammies. Hoomans. Prey silence. I have an impawtant announcement to make. Do these photos of me remind you of anything you've seen lately?

    Like the Wirestock Doggie Logo?

    You know. The seriously handsome foxy Wirestock Terrier? We got our delivery from Cafe Press this week to support all you wiries on your walk for the big cause. Including Mom's bag and some dog-a-blogging-jotting pads for me. Then we noticed. I'm humbled. How pawsome.



    Clock the logo. In pawticular the distinguished markings of Mr.Wirestock.



    Compare them with my pawsome markings. Notice the blacker than black, black spot on my back plus the terrierific tan one below.

    Oh my dogness. We look the same. He is Me. And I am He. Well Whistle down the Wind. Would you believe it? Did they model Mr. Wirestock on me ? ? ? Tee, hee! ! !
  • 26 comments:

    Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

    Oh Eric, Eric....first of all...it's your barkday??? I MEAN IT'S UR BARKDAY??? Shy newbie, my Lakie fuzzybutt...u were born a blogger, my Sweet....Happiest of all happy returns...and how old are ya??

    And the fur stylin'...oh my...you look pawstively fab!!! AND we had NO idea they modeled Wirestock after you!!! I gave Mumise a totebag too...she has it full of her beloved library bookies that she's always cartin' around!! So now we KNOW we're lookin' at ya, Eric!!!

    If we have a dance this weekend at the pawty, could I put you down for a dance on my dancecard???

    Fab...

    Barkies...the girls are gonna go wild over ya, Eric!!!!

    Lacie

    Gus said...

    Oh my...you are one handsome wirey fella, Maybe I need to use your spa next time. I like your do better than mine!


    kisses
    gussie

    Lizzy said...

    Hiya Eric!

    Man, you look super duper handsome after a whole long 5 HOURS at the pet spa! I bet all the gals are chasing after you now, eh?

    And yes, you look just like that Mr. Wirestock guy! I think they totally modeled him after you. I mean, who wouldn't? You're the handsomest foxie terror out there!

    I hope you have a grrrrEAT weekend, Eric!

    Sparky

    Lorenza said...

    Hi, Eric!
    Sure you look handsome! I love long baths but I am not so sure about being for 5 hours at a spa!
    Are you sure you were not the model for that logo??
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    Agatha and Archie said...

    WHOA!! If you were in our house we would call you Mr Handsome!! ANd by the bye HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love and birthday kisses A+A

    Kyanite said...

    Wow!
    What a handsome boy you are!

    Now, what's this about it being your barkday too.
    Please confirm as will have to include you in the pawty!
    Have a happy day!

    Pats & pets
    Blue

    Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

    Hey Eric, is it really your barkday? Do tell! You certainly look superduper handsome after your spa visit. How long will you stay that white for? It usually lasts about 5 minutes with me! J x

    Molly the Airedale said...

    You are one handsome Wire, Eric! Are birthday congrats in order? We hope to see you at Blue and Snowball's birthday bash! Save me a dance, okay?

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    Asta said...

    Eric
    You look so handsome I can hawdly stand it..it was well wowf the five houws...I got the tweatment yestewday too..I'll show you next week on Bloggie,
    Happy Birfday my deaw fwiend!!!
    I would love to dance wif you at the pawty..blush,blush
    smoochi ekisses
    Asta

    Noah the Airedale said...

    Hi Eric
    You look smashing matie. We love what they did....gosh even your eyebrows got the treatment...very nice.
    We're sending you great big airhugs for your barkday. Looks like you had a great one.

    Hugs and tail wags
    Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

    Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

    Eric!

    Thanks for popping by my blog! Yah know...thoroughly enjoying a stuffy...even pulling out the insides is a form of appreciation!

    Your spa treatment looks oh so nice!

    I prefer my left side too...i think that's the side that gets the most sympathy!

    Slurp!
    Mr. T-Bone Beasley

    Toffee said...

    Eric!
    Happy birthday!
    Wow! a model and a birthday boy - you have IT all!

    woof!
    toffee

    Lorenza said...

    Hi, Eric!
    Its me again!
    Happy Birthday!!! Why you did not tell us about it????
    Have a great day celebrating with your family!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    Lacy said...

    woof's Eric, me wuznt shure whether u barkday wuz saturday or sunday, sooo me will wish u a verwy happy barkday now...hope u gits lots of trweats and toys, and haff many, many more barkdays!!!

    b safe,
    rocky
    bear and
    angel lacylulu ;)

    i said...

    Hi Eric, don't you look handsome!

    You went for a spa? How lovely! Dogtox too? Oh my!

    Your birthday? When was that? Here's wishing you a Happy Birthday (sorry we didn't know when)

    Asta Marie said...

    Eric you look paws-a-tively handsome and I am in the market for another husband although children are out of the question now. I can see you in that Wirestock doggie for sure...it's you, really you....and you noticed it too... Eric you sure are not a square dog at all.....


    Asta Marie, WFT

    Girl Girl Hamster said...

    You sure are very handsome Eric. :)

    ~ Girl girl

    umekotyan said...

    Good evening Eric.
    Fox terrier's wonderful reason is in putting.
    Exactly, Eric is handsome.
    The photograph of the cafe press is like to Eric.
    The guitar shows music and the dance there.
    I want also to go to the cafe. :)

    from loved ume tyan

    Deetz said...

    Wow, Eric you got the complete spa treatment for sure. You look fantastic!!! I bet you feel alot better too. I saw your post on the scary eye contest. Thanks so much for doing that. Mum saved Otis' photo. She had alot of late entries, so she is thinkin about doing another one later.
    Deetz

    Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

    Hey E-man you are one hot hot hot terror! But really, you like the S'paw?

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    Deetz said...

    Hi Eric, are you still clean and fluffy?
    Deetz

    William Tell said...

    Yep, Mr Wirestock is totally you!

    Nice 'do, you look very spiffy today.

    Happy Tails,
    William Tell

    Deetz said...

    Hi Eric...Orange is Asta's favorite color too....Those cookies were delicious, I would have sent you some, but I ate em all...I am horrible to have not shared.
    Deetz

    Deetz said...

    I could send you some pain pills for your leggies hurting from playing too hard...I have plenty!
    Some are chewable.
    I think you are very adorable and so does my mum. You look and remind her of our neighbors doggie, Sadie.
    Deetz

    Dewey Dewster said...

    Geez Eric......sorry we scared ya there mate...the snake was just a little garden snake but Gram still doesn't like 'em at all...she says they are sneaky and just plain creepy too. Me and Toby are just bystanders when my Mom gets those things and shakes 'em but we learned real quick how ta roll on 'em after they're dead. Oh, and a salt lick is a big block of salt that deer and other wildlife like to lick. Pap put it there to keep the porcupines away but I think it is too close. I tangled with a porcupine last year and had quills in my face...not a pretty sight and not a nice thing to have removed either...I screamed real loud.Hope I never see another one....oh and ya sure look nice Eric...wanna marry my Mom????

    Dewey Dester here.....

    Deetz said...

    You got new teefeys? That is wonderful. I am so excited for you. We need lots of teefeys for snackies. I love snackies.
    Deetz