Pal Petey tagged me. New pal Tuffy too. To tell my secrets. And maybe one or two vices. Wagging worrying. Some are way embarrassing. Promise you won't tell anybloggie..
1. Otis kittie bro', who's lots smaller and less than half my weight, can knock me right over and pin me to the ground for a wrestle. He usually wins. OK. OK. I'm being honest. He always wins.
We play together all the time but he can be extremely rude. Disdainfully ignoring my invitations to play.
2.If the leggededs speak to kittie bro' telling him off (boy oh boy, he loves to munch on bags n papers n flowers) I join in. No. No. Not in the munching. The telling off. Run up and growl at him. But I protect him too. Giving my pals a terrier terrifying warning if they get to close to him when they wag round to my place.
3.I love my grub. When I visit my pals in their homes here's my routine;- Fleetingly greet their leggededs, then straight to pals food bowl. Hopefully for a snatched mouthful or two before I head off to where the dog food is kept for bigger bounty. (I know the exact location in all their houses) Skedaddle past the many leggededs trying to catch me. Greet my pal.
4. I'm worried. Think I might be schizophrenic. Totally Wired some days. Chilled the next. Or is it something to do with the terrible terrier two's?
5. Love playing with the dogs pals I made when I was puppy boy. But I can be a bit of a wuss with other dogs.( Especially Lakelands called Lacie. Aren't you ...)
Me with JR
6.I'm a Mummy's boy but I love ALL leggededs.I bark and yelp like a big girls blouse when anylegged knocks at our door. All excited because someone must be visiting ME. ME.ME. I even love the Postman. Not just because of confession no 8.
7. Don't care how much training, bribery, tasty treats and corruption is offered. If I want to jump up and walk about on two legs to say hello and greet any leggeded, I will. I'm a terrier after all. Obstinate. If I want to be. Stubborn. When I choose to be. So there.
8. Thanks to my very generous DWB pals I'm convinced EVERY parcel delivered to our house is for me. I do my best to examine each one using actions 'fessed in no 7.
9. I went to dog training classes like fur ever.Over 1 year!! Had to do the course of baby puppy classes twice. Hehee!! Something about being easily distracted. As if. It's only polite to take an interest in your fellow classmates,their leggededs and their stuffies isn't it? After the puppy classes I was Clickered trained. Ping! That light bulb went on. I got it!!!! Boy, I loved the sound of a Clicker = Food!!! Still do. Though I have my Clicker Word now when I'm training too.
10. To let my leggededs know I need to go outside to pee, I ring a bell tied to our garden door handle. That wasn't taught in my training classes. And there you were thinking thick old Eric doing his baby classes twice.... Yeah. The boy done OK. Sort of. Eventually.